Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 21 - Week 3 Review

WEEKLY SUMMARY
Weight Lost - John: 0.6kg (1.32lbs) Sawa: 0.4kg (0.88lbs)

This was a real yo-yo of a week for me. I went up and down and up and down, and finally only ended up losing about .6 kilos, which all came off on the last day. I don't know what it was, if my body was finally getting adjusted to the protein only diet, but seems it's still working. I'll take -.6Kg any day over +.6kg.  Sawa did great as well. She almost dropped a pound this week. Again, I'm really impressed with this diet. 


Today's breakdown:
Lost - JOHN: 0.6Kg   SAWA: 0.6Kg
The menu
BREAKFAST: Tofu Burgers (John), Bran Muffins(Sawa).
LUNCH: Crab salad (John), Tofu burgers(Sawa)..
DINNER: Yogurt and bran (John), Kanten(Sawa).
OTHER: Crab sticks and fish sausages.
Exercise
Walked together for 40 minutes around town. Walked home from work about 30 minutes (John).
Notes
Wow, week three finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment