Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 66 - The dreadful two week lapse.


Today is the day to get back to serious stuff. Two weeks ago we went and indulged in some curry (which was fantastic). We topped that up with a movie, after which we decided to go to eat some ramen (which was also fantastic).
The next day I was down a bit, but we continued the marathon with a salmon sandwich (also fan-fugu-tastic). This ended up in me gaining a bit of weight.
Since then, the last two weeks I don't think we've been eating badly. But we certainly haven't been on the diet. No oat bran, food is a bit salty, lots of eating out.

So, here's today's stats:

John: 99.3Kg     Sawa: 48.2Kg

We're back to the the diet. Now we have to flush all this salt and bad stuff out of our body. Sawa's almost at her weight. She's thinking about going down to 45Kg, but that's too light I think. So I think she'll stay at 47.4Kg.


No comments:

Post a Comment