Thursday, February 2, 2012

Success is it's own Motivator

Back on the diet for over a week now. Back strictly on the diet only two days really. But in those two days, what a difference. I've lost around 2kg. It's because I've been off for a while and my body is readjusting to the diet again, I'm sure. But still...

The main thing is I told myself "no more cheating". Recently I'd been getting home, munching some peanuts or on weekends eating things that are definitely not on the diet. It just doesn't work. Be focused, be strong. Also, drink tons of water. I'm drinking probably two liters of water a day now, and going to the restroom like crazy.

My motivation is back to stay on this diet. I can feel the willpower to not give up again. I'm about 8kg from the goal I received on the Dukan website, and about 15 from what I really want to be. We'll see how it goes. All I know is that right now I feel really good about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment