Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Half a year has passed...


Can it be that six months have already gone by? I started this on September 6th, 2011. Today, March 6th, 2012 marks half of year since I decided to change myself. I've had my great days and my extremely lazy days, but keeping my goal has always been on my mind.

I'll admittedly say that I only seriously did the diet for three months - September through November. December saw my "It's the holidays everyone" mode kick in. Then January and February had a lot of work-related parties and my birthday, etc. Basically, a big steaming plate of excuses. So it's time to kick things back into gear.

Here's a basic rundown of what has happened in the past year.

September 6, 2011
109.6kg

October 6, 2011
101.4kg

November 6, 2011
97.8kg

December 6, 2011
94.5kg

January 6, 2012
96.9kg

February 6, 2012
93.6kg

March 6, 2012
94.9kg

So you can see December was a lame month. I gained about two and a half kilos. Holy crap. Then I had some inspiration and got to the lowest I've been in probably 10 years. Then there was a meal my friend made that I couldn't turn down, and from there, February was a bust. Gained over a kilo. But, I'm back, and the half year mark is kind of motivation. It just shows that even if you fall off the wagon, you can get back on.

Where will I be six months from now? Hopefully in much smaller pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment